Welcome!

It is not the end that defines the traveler, but the journey.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 Minute Cemetery Shots



 1. Twisted: 2-22-2011; 5:28 p.m.; Bannack, MT; f 3.4; 1/125 sec; Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
Edited in Camera Raw. Temperature, recovery, blacks, contrast, claarity, vibrance were raised. Saturation was decreased.


2. Brick & Mortar: 2-22-2011; 5:29 p.m.; Bannack, MT; f 3.5; 1/200 sec; Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
Temperature, recovery, fill light, blacks, contrast, and clarity were raised.


Above are my two favorite pictures that I took during the 2 minute cemetery shot contest on our way home from Bannack. I suppose they are not very creative but I enjoyed taking them. Since we were being timeed, I simply switched my camera to Auto mode and snapped as many shots as I could. The one I selected for the contest was "Twisted". The picture was taken on macro mode (Tulip). To bad we didn't have any time to take some ghost shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment